Who is this service for?
Jog Lincolnshire is suitable for all abilities of jogging - if you haven't run before, feel as though now is the time to start being more active, or want an easy to use website to map your progress then Jog Lincolnshire is for you.
Free help and advice
Jog Lincolnshire offers qualified Run Leaders to guide you from dusting off your trainers to achieving your personal goal within a group of people of similar fitness levels.
Meet new people
It is a great way of joining in with a group activity or using the websites mapped runs to find a new run in your area.
Got any questions?
For more information please contact Lynsey Norris or Rachel Belcher on 01522 585 580.
Since my retirement from elite cycling I have taken up jogging to keep fit. Where as cycling takes lots of time and equipment, with jogging I am able to get up early and go, and after only 45mins, it has the same effect as 2 hours of cycling; I can also take my dog with me!Bryan Steel double Olympic Medalist for cycling “ ”
- Create new runs and search for existing routes
- Save your favourite runs
- Track your times, pace, weight and calories burned
- Share runs, times and badges with friends
- Find and attend planned runs organised by Run Leaders across Lincolnshire
- Find running events in Lincolnshire and record your times in your account
- Send and receive messages with your Run Leader for help and advice